Re: [Condor-users] WHY MY SUBMITTED JOB IS NOT RUNNING...

As you mentioned there is some problem in the network setup for shared file system.

To run the job in the non shared file system, just add these two lines in your job description, your job should run.

should_transfer_files = YES

when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

Hope it helps.

Senthil