Re: [Condor-users] is condor open source?

--- Santiago Portela García-Miguel <sportela@xxxxxx>
wrote:

> And this control seems good to us, because Condor is
> supported since 20
> years ago mainly by the condor team and they do a
> **** great **** job.

Absolutely no question of that. It is an amazing
achievement on the part of the Condor team. Full
credit to them for producing and maintaining something
that really works.

I think maybe when some people ask about source
access, it is more or less for the sake of it (e.g.,
as a "philosophical" thing for the want of a better
word). I don't think that source availability and
patches from "the community" necessarily go hand in
hand.

OC

http://www.opencondor.org/spaces/viewmailarchive.action?key=CONDOR