[Condor-users] parallel jobs on a single machine with double core

Hello
I would like to know if it is possible - when running a parallel job,
using condor parallel universe - to define that you want the job to run
on a single machine (with multiple processors). To be more specific, I
have a cluster with several multiprocessors and I want my job to be
split by the processors of a single machine.

Thanks in advance

Diana Lousa
PhD Student
Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica (ITQB)
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Avenida da República, EAN
Apartado 127
2780-901 Oeiras