[Condor-users] priority groups and preemption

I'm running:

$ condor_version
$CondorVersion: 6.8.2 Oct 12 2006 $
$CondorPlatform: X86_64-LINUX_RHEL3 $

I have a set general use machines on which all users are equal and a
set of machines purchaced by a research group who understandably wants
preemptive priority access to their machines, but is willing to share
free cycles.

So I want to be sure that if a member of this Priority_Group submits a
job and there are no free resources a jon or jobs run my non group
members on their systems will be preempted, but Priority_Group member
jobs are never preempted.

Currently I'm just using a START = owner == "foo" || owner == "bar"
type statement to keep their nodes available.

It seems I can do what I want by defining
Priority_Group = owner == "foo" || owner == "bar"
and using that macro in the Rank, Suspend and Preempt sections of the
condor_config.local, but after reading and rereading the manual I'm
still not quite sure how to guarantee a non-priority job will be
preempted.

Help?

Thanks,
-Jon