[Condor-users] AddConstraint: Condition value not literal

Hi,

I have one user which has submitted 200 jobs.All jobs are similar,
cause they come from DAGMAN, so they're sections.

Some have finished, some not, so currently, there are 81 from this user
in our pool.

Things were fine until I reduced this user priority in
group_params.config and reconfigured the pool.

GROUP_QUOTA_DYNAMIC_group_maths = .10
GROUP_PRIO_FACTOR_group_maths = 2000

Now, I have 100	vm, 97 usable and 72 claimed, so  I have 15
free, but sections don't start.

So, looking for the reason I get:

$ condor_q -analyze 79370.0

-- Submitter:
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
79370.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 100 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      4 reject your job because of their own requirements
     71 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     25 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
        No successful match recorded.
        Last failed match: Tue Apr 24 02:41:14 2007
        Reason for last match failure: no match found
[cdfcaf@cdf-bcnhead etc]$ condor_q -better-analyze 79370.0

AddConstraint: Condition value not literal
AddConstraint: Condition value not literal

This line is repeated many many times.

The 4 rejected are because I'have closed 4 vm's.
71 with better priority? I suppose are same jobs with old priority.
But, what happen with the 25 with unknown reason? What's the meaning of
the message?

Many thanks in advance!

--
Arnau Bria