[Condor-users] Is it possible to use condor checkpoint library with MPI

Hi,

I would like to know is it possible to use condor
checkpoint library with MPI application.

I am using HP XC cluster and its provided MPI library.
I would like to know is it possible to use condor
checkpoint library to checkpoint individual MPI
processes?

I did some try. I was able to create object file for
my MPI program with condor_compile. But unable to link
as mpiCC was not among its expected compiler lists I
guess. I was not sure how to proceed. Any help or
suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks
Gopi