Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit_dag - anything equivalent to condor_submit's -append command?

Hi Kent,

I'm interested.

Currently, I do this by creating a submit file, opening it, and inserting a line right before the "queue" directive. That seems to work well for now, but making it part of the DAG file would be a nicer.

Thanks,

Armen