Re: [Condor-users] Job requirements

It’s likely you are submitting from an INTEL arch box. That’s the default behavior (to tag it with the submission host arch).

--Ivan

From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ary Junior
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 1:43 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Job requirements

Helo, in my Condor pool I have "INTEL" and "X86_64" machines... when I submit a job with no requirements on my .submit my job don't run, because all "INTEL" machines are Claimed and Busy, and the "condor_q -better-analyze #" command says that my job requirements have:

target.Arch == "INTEL"

At moment, all "X86_64" machines are Unclaimed and Idle... If I write the line in my .submit file:

requirements   = Arch == "X86_64"

Then the job go to a "X86_64" machine and run normaly. Why the default target.Arch == "INTEL" value?

Thanks very much!!!

Ary Junior