Re: [Condor-users] quill issue

I'm having a little issue with quill.
> Last week was working perfectly and today if I submit jobs I get to
> different answers depending if I query schedd or quilld.

<snip>

> Can anybody shed some light??

Without seeing the log files here's some advice for where to start
troubleshooting: Check the processes on your scheduler: is the
condor_quill daemon running? What about the QuillLog -- is Quill having
trouble updating the database? Check the DB machine: is Postgres
running? Check the Postgres log: is Postgres out of disk space? Memory?

- Ian