[Condor-users] Quill Error

Hello,

This is my 3rd mail to the group. I am not sure how those mails dont appear at all. I am getting the following error when I configure quill. Please let me know if there is a soluion for this.

Quill Log

8/14 20:36:40 SQL COMMAND: INSERT INTO History_Horizontal(cid,pid,"EnteredHistoryTable","Owner","QDate","RemoteWallClockTime","RemoteUserCpu","RemoteSysCpu","ImageSize","JobStatus","JobPrio","Cmd","CompletionDate","LastRemoteHost") SELECT 1,0, 'now', max(CASE WHEN attr='Owner' THEN val ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='QDate' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='RemoteWallClockTime' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='RemoteUserCpu' THEN cast(val as float) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='RemoteSysCpu' THEN cast(val as float) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='ImageSize' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='JobStatus' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='JobPrio' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='Cmd' THEN val ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='CompletionDate' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='LastRemoteHost' THEN val ELSE NULL END) FROM (SELECT cid,pid,attr,val FROM ProcAds WHERE cid=1 AND pid=0 UNION ALL SELECT cid,0,attr,val FROM ClusterAds WHERE cid=1 AND attr NOT IN (SELECT attr FROM procads WHERE cid =1 AND pid =0)) as T GROUP BY cid,pid;
8/14 20:36:40 [SQL EXECUTION ERROR2] ERROR:  column "EnteredHistoryTable" of relation "history_horizontal" does not exist at character 40

8/14 20:36:40 [SQL: INSERT INTO History_Horizontal(cid,pid,"EnteredHistoryTable","Owner","QDate","RemoteWallClockTime","RemoteUserCpu","RemoteSysCpu","ImageSize","JobStatus","JobPrio","Cmd","CompletionDate","LastRemoteHost") SELECT 1,0, 'now', max(CASE WHEN attr='Owner' THEN val ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='QDate' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='RemoteWallClockTime' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='RemoteUserCpu' THEN cast(val as float) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='RemoteSysCpu' THEN cast(val as float) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='ImageSize' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='JobStatus' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='JobPrio' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='Cmd' THEN val ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='CompletionDate' THEN cast(val as integer) ELSE NULL END), max(CASE WHEN attr='LastRemoteHost' THEN val ELSE NULL END) FROM (SELECT cid,pid,attr,val FROM ProcAds WHERE cid=1 AND pid=0 UNION ALL SELECT cid,0,attr,val FROM ClusterAds WHERE cid=1 AND attr NOT IN (SELECT attr FROM procads WHERE cid =1 AND pid =0)) as T GROUP BY cid,pid;]

--
Manjunath.M.S,
San Jose, CA-94086

E-mail : manjunath.shankar@xxxxxxxxx