Re: [Condor-users] Running programs that arealreadyinstalled onallmachines in the pool

OK I was using a BB to communicate previously and hence had to be a
little terse, now I'm not.

>One of the slashes in the line below faces the wrong way.

Yes, this is true. It is set as such in condor_config, by default as far
as I can tell. If the following suggestion doesn't work, I'll try
changing it.

>Problem is more likely to be that you'll need bash to be
>bash.exe i.e. not Executable = C:\cygwin\bin\bash but
>Executable = C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe

THANKS! This seems to work, in that the jobs finish successfully,
although they don't produce any output, but that's a different problem
which hopefully will be easy to fix.

It would be useful to test the following situations on windows to see
which work:

Program in PATH, only executable name specified.
Program in PATH, executable name including extension specified.
Program not in PATH, full path excluding extension specified.
Program not in PATH, full path including extension specified.

And then ammend the documentation to summarize the results. I don't have
time to do it right now however.

Thanks for your help

Ashley Mills