Re: [Condor-users] condor_userprio very slow sometimes

Dan/Yu,
I've encountered this before, although it may not be the same issue as we had it back when the movie had AccountingGroups added to Condor. We were using/creating many, many accounting groups. This overwhelmed the accountant, and yielded exceptionally slow times. If running "condor_userprio -allusers" shows an exceptionally large number of entries, that may be the problem.

Good luck,
Jason

--

Jason A. Stowe

Cycle Computing, LLC
Enterprise Condor Management Tools and Condor Support
http://www.cyclecomputing.com