Re: [Condor-users] Matlab Compiler and Condor under Windows

You can't look how many connections are allowed, the hardlimit is 10
connections for WinXP, no matter what limit you want. If you want more
connections you have to buy Windows Server 2003 (or 2007).
If you want to have a look, how many connections are active to your Central
Manayer, watch Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> "Computerverwaltung"
(I don't know the english translation for that, but your name sounds like
german, so there should be no problem ;-) ). There you can look at Shares,
how many active connections your central manager has.

Thomas