Re: [Condor-users] DAGMan on Windows

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007, Sophie Prieur wrote:

I submit a dagMan file with only 1000 jobs, there are only lines like this JOB num submit.num. All jobs are the same, only arguments and initial directories are different. If I submit 1000 jobs but the same for examples only the submit.0 the 1000 jobs are submitted, but if I submit submit.0 submit.1 submit.2 .... submit.1000, after 509 jobs submitted, no more jobs are submitted.

I don't totally understand what you're saying.  Are you saying that if
every job has the submit file submit.0 all 1000 jobs get submitted, but if you have a unique submit file for each job, only 509 get submitted?

At any rate, can you please send the dagman.out file from the run in
which only the 509 jobs were submitted?  That's the first place to look
when you run into any DAGMan problems.

Kent Wenger
Condor Team