Re: [Condor-users] European Condor week ?

You are right. There are plans for a Condor week in Europe.
We, as members of the Computing Architecture Department of the University
Autonoma of Barcelona, have talked to the Condor team and got their support for organizing this event. We have just started to work on the local arrangements. For the time being, I can only tell you that
the event will be on mid October.
In the near future, we'll provide more details to the list. Stay tuned.

Miquel

Smith, Ian escribió:

I've heard mutterings that there will be a Condor week

in Europe again next year (Barcelona, March ??? ). Can

anyone confirm or deny this ?

thanks,

-ian.

Dr Ian C. Smith