[Condor-users] Group issues

Hi,

I'm using group quota to limit job count because of the available licenses we have for commercial softwares.
While this works nicely I have two problems that I'd like to solve somehow:

- If multiple users submit jobs using the same group the users' personal priorities are not considered for negotiation. I'd like to have fair share between users within a group too. Is it possible to do so?

- When a job is running as "part of a group" the users' information is not added to the condor_status -submitters data. Is there any way to get data about the actual users submitting the jobs using condor_status and condor_userprio?

Thanks for any pointers!

Cheers,
Szabolcs