[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Group issues
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:10:21 +0100
- From: Horvátth Szabolcs <szabolcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Group issues
I'm using group quota to limit job count because of the available
licenses we have for commercial softwares.
While this works nicely I have two problems that I'd like to solve somehow:
- If multiple users submit jobs using the same group the users' personal
priorities are not considered for negotiation.
I'd like to have fair share between users within a group too. Is it
possible to do so?
- When a job is running as "part of a group" the users' information is
not added to the condor_status -submitters data.
Is there any way to get data about the actual users submitting the jobs
using condor_status and condor_userprio?
Thanks for any pointers!