[Condor-users] Arch requirements problems

I'm trying to send a trivial test job from one of our 32bit submit nodes to the 64bit nodes we now have. When I submit them, my Arch and OpSys requirements are not in the classads, and the jobs run on 32bit machines. I've played with different combinations of parentheses and no parentheses to no avail. I've also tried with both vanilla and standard universe. Below is the current submit file:

anfauglith $ cat test.submit
# Condor job desc. file

Executable      = hello
Log             = hello.log
output          = hello.$(Process)
error           = hello.error
Universe = Vanilla
+Group = "Grad"
+Project = "OTHER"
+ProjectDescription = "blah blah"
Queue   1
Requirements = Arch == "X86_64" && OpSys == "LINUX"

and below is the Requirements line from the job classad:

Requirements = (Arch == "INTEL") && (OpSys == "LINUX") && (Disk >= DiskUsage) && ((Memory * 1024) >= ImageSize) && (TARGET.FileSystemDomain == MY.FileSystemDomain)