Re: [Condor-users] Convert condor log to XML

Condor generates a variety of logs.

I know there is a tool from IBM for converting logs to the Common Base
Event format called Test and Performance Tools Platform
(http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/autonomic/btmpd/).

Please try this and see if it can work with condor logs.

Best,

Thanh Do Duc
Hanoi University of Technology.