[Condor-users] PVM-jobs

Hello,

I am still trying to run PVM jobs, but I can't make it work. They keep dieing and dieing without any reason. Where is an error message saying "exited with status 110". It means that something didn't work due unknown reasons. So, I have a few questions.

Should I have shared memory system before submitting the PVM jobs?
If where is no shared memory, do I have to put a path in submit file to a files, which I need for program execution?