[Condor-users] Using Condor as Host for VMWare Virtual Machines

Hello,

I'm trying to determine if Condor would be a good solution for me.  I currently have a bunch of older, slower machines in my lab that I want to somehow cluster together such that I can host multitudes of VMWare virtual machines.  Currently, each individual machine is only fast enough to host at most one or two virtual machines.

Please let me know if this is something Condor could help me do or if you think there's something else out there that could.

Thanks! -- Bryan