[Condor-users] condor_status with -format options

Hello,

Are there any limitations as to the number of fields for condor_status that can be specified using the format option?

example:

#> /opt/condor/bin/condor_status -format "%s" Name -format "%s" OpSys -format "%s" Arch -format "%s" State -format "%s\n" Activity

this returns the values fine.

#> /opt/condor/bin/condor_status -format "%s" Name -format "%s" OpSys -format "%s" Arch -format "%s" State -format "%s" Activity -format "%s\n" Mem

This does not. It ignores the last format option completely no matter what field I specify. It appears that you can specify a maximum of 5 columns for condor_status. Is this true? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Anthony Tiradani
tiradani@xxxxxxxx