[Condor-users] MyProxy in gt4 universe

Hello,

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 18:34:48 -0600 Jaime Frey wrote:
> Proxy refresh from MyProxy only works with gt2 jobs at present.
> I'll fix the documentation, which is incorrect. We're sorry for the
confusion.

I checked today using Condor 6.8.7 and it seems that the proxy refresh for
gt4 jobs is still not supported. The proxy is renewed on the submission
host with a call to myproxy-get-delegation, however the gt4 job still
terminates with:

HoldReason = "Globus error: Staging error for RSL element fileStageOut."

and messages about an expired certificate in Globus container.log. So I
guess that the renewed proxy is not forwarded to Globus.

Is this true? Is there a simple workaround? Are there any plans to
implement proxy renewal for gt4?

Furthermore, the documentation should mention that the -l root option must
be provided to myproxy-init (better yet, Condor should not use this
option).

Best regards,
Jan Ploski

--