Re: [Condor-users] Condor web services and client-config.wsdd

Andre,

Not really sure what to tell you. The Condor WS interface does not have any associated wsdd files. Maybe you can specify the axis.ClientConfigFile for your GT4 connections but not your Condor WS connections. I'm not familiar with how Axis config files work so I can't tell you what the underlying problem is.

Best,

matt

Andre Charbonneau wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to use the condor web services in an application that is
already using gt4 web services and I'm getting the following java
exception when I try to do a CondorCollectorPortType.queryScheddAds(...)
method call:

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.apache.axis.types.URI$MalformedURIException: Cannot
initialize URI with empty parameters.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.apache.axis.types.URI$MalformedURIException:
Cannot initialize URI with empty parameters.
        at org.apache.axis.types.URI.initialize(URI.java:444)
        at org.apache.axis.types.URI.<init>(URI.java:283)
        at org.apache.axis.types.URI.<init>(URI.java:267)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler.processClientRequest(AddressingHandler.java:245)

(...)

When I start my java application I use the -Daxis.ClientConfigFile
option to point to the $GLOBUS_LOCATION/client-config.wsdd file.

If I don't use the axis.ClientConfigFile option, then the condor web
services work ok, but my globus-related web services calls fails.  I
tried pointing to the $CONDOR_LOCATION/lib/gt4/client-config.wsdd but
with no success.

Anyone else experienced this kind of problem?  Or have an idea about
what I can try to do to fix it?

Thanks!
	Andre