[Condor-users] Using Condor behind gLite

Dear Condor users,

I am currently involved in the process of setting up a compute
cluster which has to provide external access using a variety
of Grid middleware - Globus, UNICORE and gLite.

While I know that forwarding jobs from Globus and UNICORE
to Condor works, I am not so confident about gLite->Condor.

Is anyone here currently using Condor as a batch queuing system
with gLite? If so, how well do they integrate (e.g. do other
batch queuing systems integrate better with gLite than Condor
does)?

So far I have found out that the option CE_BATCH_SYS can be set
to 'condor' in the gLite configuration and that "In gLite 3
the supported LRMS types are OpenPBS/PBSPro, LSF, Maui/Torque,
BQS and Condor, with work underway to support Sun GridEngine."
(User's Guide). What I am missing is any kind of instructions
or an example configuration which lets gLite (the lcg-CE
component, I suppose) forward jobs to a Condor pool.

I'd be grateful for your comments or pointers to further
information sources. Note that I have not inquired on gLite
mailing lists yet.

Regards,
Jan Ploski