-----Original Message-----

From:  Jordi Funollet <jordi.f@xxxxxx>
Subj:  Re: [Condor-users] does condor transfer output files to submitclient machines ?
Date:  Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:43 am
Size:  727 bytes
To:  Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Yang,

   I suspect that file transfer is done through Condor's daemons. You'll need
to run 'condor_master' and 'condor_schedd' on your submit nodes, not just
condor binaries.

It works for me, without a shared file system.