Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit segfaults in XEN, with Kerberos

Hi, Yang.
My name is jaeyoung. I have some experience with Condor in Xen.
When you send disk images, Could you send kernel image and xen config file for XenU together?
If your disk image includes kernel image and you use xen bootloader(pygrub etc.) for it , that is fine.
Otherwise, could you send kernel image for XenU together?

I will look for ftp server for you and let you know.
Thanks.
jaeyoung.