[Condor-users] Invitation to Condor/Paradyn Week 2007

Hello!

The Condor Team would like to invite you to join us for Condor/Paradyn
Week 2007 on April 30 through May 3 in Madison, WI.  We will have talks
on the state of Condor, reports from users, discussions about the future
of Condor, tutorials, demonstrations, and more.  The schedule is still
being developed, and we will update the web site as the details become
known.  Learn more online:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/PCW2007/

The overall structure is similar to last year.  Tutorials will be on
Monday, talks on Tuesday and Wednesday, and BOFs, demos, and any other
discussions will be on Thursday.

Registration is open and available from the web page.  The deadline
for registration is Monday, April 2nd, 2007.

We are looking for members of the Condor community that would like to
give a talk about how they use Condor, what they use Condor for, or
other topics the Condor community would find interesting.  If you are
interested, please contact Zach Miller <zmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx> as soon
as possible.

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,