[Condor-users] MPI question, struct with pointer issues

Hello,

I am using this as part of Condor with Condor 6.8 on Fedora 5 with mpich
1.2.4.

I am using a struct as a payload to pass arguments between MPI_Send and
MPI_Recv.

When I load the struct object before the MPI_Send, I can output the variable
values with no problem.  However, when the struct instance is received in
the MPI_Recv, the values seemed to be lost.

I have 100+ line code file at
http://gis.sis.pitt.edu/temp/chris/mpi/simple2/test.c
The sample output is at
http://gis.sis.pitt.edu/temp/chris/mpi/simple2/test1.out

The coordinator() generating the values can initialize and output the values
fine.  However, when sent to the worker(), the values seem to be lost.

As you can see from the last line in the output, the sizeOfList value seems
to be lost.

Also, the program halts execution when trying to output the array through
the outputList function.   This is in the line 125 at

/* output the current list */
fprintf (stdout, "worker: output of list of size %d\n",
myCBSIWork.sizeOfList);
outputList(myCBSIWork.sizeOfList, myCBSIWork.availableList);
fprintf (stdout, "\n");
fflush(stdout);

However, from the coordinator, the values are intact.

Am I referencing the struct being passed incorrectly?

Thanks for the previous assistance.

Sincerely,

Christopher Jon Jursa
Geoinformatics Laboratory