Re: [Condor-users] condor_compile + (gfortran, lf95)

On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 02:42:59PM -0700, Pasquale Tricarico wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The question is still open, any idea?

I am not involved in determining the Condor roadmap, but as I understand it,
I would expect that gfortran would eventually be supported, since it should
be the same as supporting the gcc 4.1 compiler.

I don't think anyone has ever looked at the lahey compiler. If you change
the condor_compile script so it accepts lf95 as a valid compiler, do the
libraries link? And if they fail, what are the error messages?

-Erik