Re: [Condor-users] job_queue.log missing

Dan,

Here is my theory. Because of the concern that my /usr partition size is
too small, I created a spool directory on another partition and
softlinked /usr/local/condor/spool to that directory. At that time, I
might not have copied the file job_queue.log. This may cause problem
for condor to create a valid job_queue.log until a dummy job_queue.log
can ben handled by condor_preen.

Junjun