[Condor-users] DAGMan OnExitRemove bug fix

This bug, which has been discussed on several different condor-users
threads (including "DAGman stopped working with 6.8.x" and "how to kill
job when output dir removed ?") has now been fixed.

The fix will be in the 6.8.4 release, which unfortunately won't happen
for two weeks or more.  If this bug is a showstopper, please let us
know what platform you run on, and we'll provide an appropriate
condor_submit_dag 6.8.4-pre-release binary.  (We don't want to just go
ahead and do all of the binaries because we have to manually extract them
from the tar files.)

Kent Wenger
Condor Team