Re: [Condor-users] Condor with power saving PCs

Hello Ian,

Please post the details here or somewhere on your web site,
if that is more convenient.
We are much interested  (forced to :-)
in implementing the same approach here at Aston.

kind regards,

Andrey Kaliazin
Senior Server Engineer (cluster computing)
Information Systems Aston (ISA)
Aston University, Aston Triangle,
Birmingham, B4 7ET
Tel: 0121 204 3465