Re: [Condor-users] Bulk submission of Jobs

Esh,

I've never tried to scale up that high. There shouldn't be any inherent limitations on the number of jobs, but 50K is getting up there. I know people on the Condor Team have tested more than that with condor_submit. If you can send me a small program that does your submission I can try running it against a Schedd I have a maybe see what's going on.

Are you seeing anything in the Schedd log around the time of the 32600th job?

Best,

matt