[Condor-users] understanding condor_q -analyze

Hi,

When I do a: $ condor_q -analyze 91985.0

-- Submitter: HOST_NAME : <IP:35297> : HOST_NAME
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
91985.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 100 machines,
      4 are rejected by your job's requirements
      1 reject your job because of their own requirements
     44 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      0 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     51 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job

how may I know which job requirement do fit in that 4 "host"?
How may I know which host are? (know the only 4 with unclaimed status,
but in other cases)
What about the one that rejectes the jobs because of the requirements?
which requirements job ones? host ones? (cause I have same conf for all
vm and I don't know why only one could reject a job cause vm
requirements...)

TIA

--
Arnau Bria