Re: [Condor-users] running executables on other machines of cluster

Yes, I think so.

Why don't you submit all of the executables and a script to pick the appropriate one for execution. You need to do this on the Vanilla universe.

If the executables are large, can you submit them as a tar file or something then just extract the one you need one the machine when the job is running?

Si Hammond