From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Cottam
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:04 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] running executables on other machines of
cluster

Yes, it sounds just like how we (and many others) run Matlab, Gaussian, and other preinstalled apps.
-Ian

Richardson, Joshua wrote:
No it is not. I have programs on computers that are the same. I want
have a batch file run the same program it would on its computer elsewhere on the cluster. Is it possible to do that with out a shared file system?

Josh Richardson

Integrity Applications Incorporated Intern (IAI)

703-378-8672 ext 632