Re: [Condor-users] running executables on other machines of cluster

Would I call that inside of the .bat file I had pasted into the email before?

@echo off

IF EXIST "C:\MATLAB_DISTRIBUTED\R2007a" (SET DRIVELETTER=C)

SET path=%DRIVELETTER%:\MATLAB_DISTRIBUTED\R2007a

IF EXIST "G:\MATLAB_DISTRIBUTED\R2007a" (SET DRIVELETTER=G)

SET path=%DRIVELETTER%:\MATLAB_DISTRIBUTED\R2007a

path

echo %DRIVELETTER% "is the DRIVELETTER "

Josh Richardson

Integrity Applications Incorporated Intern (IAI)

703-378-8672 ext 632