Re: [Condor-users] condor_userprio

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 05:16:56PM +0200, Hisham Ihshaish wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> usually the command condor_userprio returns the local user priority
> values, and the other options, -all, -allusers, -usage return other
> valuse. what happened with me is when i do this, no results obtained and
> the only thing that appears in my screen is:
>
> [hisham@.......]$ condor_userprio
> condor_userprio:
> -----------------------------------
>
> and the same with all the command options..
>
> any idea or help please,
> Thanks in advance.
> Hisham

Is this always from the same machine? If so, you've probably got more
than one negotiator running in your pool. Check to make sure that
only your central manager has NEGOTIATOR in your daemon list.

Another way to look for it is to look in the master ads for the timestamp
of the negotiators:

condor_status -master -l |grep NEGOTIATOR

(I think that works in 6.8)

-Erik