Re: [Condor-users] Compressing large files on Condor

Simon has a good point. A great such utility we have been using at out site is 7Zip, mainly because it has really simple command line options. Under Windows you can wrap the job in a batch script and under Linux in a shell script.

Claudiu Udrea
The George Washington University
Washington DC

On 7/19/07, Si Hammond <simon.hammond@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can you not make one large compressed file say a zip and then use a
script to decompress these when the job is running?