[Condor-users] stork

Hi,

I wonder if stork is still alive. I can see on its web page that
it is included in Condor's core now however when I download Condor
I just get part of it (per example only stork.transfer.file-file
and it quite difficult to find all the others like
stork.transfer.srm-file).

I also expected Stork to be linked closely enouth with Condor to
be able to move the data on the node Condor *will* choose to run
the job (DAG). I've read a mail about that on this mailing list
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-April/msg00213.shtml
but nothing happened it seems...

So, is Stork dead ?

Olivier.