[Condor-users] Job execution issue

Hi,

I am trying to submit a job from one of my machines to another machine where it has to execute.

In this case, I have chosen the installation file as vlc media player. I am able to see the files getting transfered and everything seems to be right. I did check the same procedure for a jdk installation on the remote machine, which works perfectly and jdk does get installed. In the case of vlc media player, the execution does not happen at all on the remote machine and the job simply returns. I can also see the files getting deleted immediately from the execute directory (Environment is Windows, I am using condor-6.8.5-winnt50-x86.msi). Is there a permission issue here or is there something that I am missing?

Regards,

--
Manjunath.M.S,
San Jose, CA-94086