Re: [Condor-users] problem in adding a windows machine to a pool

Hello everybody,

I have solved my problem,  it was in condor_config, we have 2 domains
and I have write only one for HOSTALLOW_Write, so I have had the second
domain, and it works well.

>>> "Sophie Prieur" <s.prieur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 31/05/2007 12:11 >>>
I have also seen something different, the new machine seems to have a
multi processor, so I have this on the new machine :
C:\>condor\bin\condor_status.exe -direct dotty

Name          OpSys       Arch   State      Activity   LoadAv Mem
ActvtyTime

vm1@dotty     WINNT51     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   383
0+00:04:16
vm2@dotty     WINNT51     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   383
0+00:04:16
vm3@dotty     WINNT51     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   383
0+00:04:16
vm4@dotty     WINNT51     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   383
0+00:04:16
vm5@dotty     WINNT51     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   383
0+00:04:16
vm6@dotty     WINNT51     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   383
0+00:04:16
vm7@dotty     WINNT51     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   383
0+00:04:16
vm8@dotty     WINNT51     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.010   383
0+00:04:16

                     Total Owner Claimed Unclaimed Matched Preempting
Backfill

       INTEL/WINNT51     8     0       0         8       0          0

     0

               Total     8     0       0         8       0          0

     0

and nothings for
C:\>condor\bin\condor_status.exe -startd dotty

C:\>condor\bin\condor_status.exe -master dotty

C:\>condor\bin\condor_status.exe -schedd dotty

Sophie

>>> "Sophie Prieur" <s.prieur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 31/05/2007 10:55 >>>
Hi everybody,

Before yesterday, I had 7 machine with Windows on my pool, they were
workimg well. Yesterday I would add a new machine always with Windows,
have made the same things as for the others. With this new machine I
can
see the other machines with the command condor_status, but I can't see
the new machine. And from the other it's the same thing I can see all
machines except the new.

I have seen some differencies in the statLog
in the old I have
State change: RunBenchmarks is TRUE
5/30 19:51:03 Changing activity: Idle -> Benchmarking
5/30 19:51:09 State change: benchmarks completed
5/30 19:51:09 Changing activity: Benchmarking -> Idle
5/30 23:51:09 State change: RunBenchmarks is TRUE
5/30 23:51:09 Changing activity: Idle -> Benchmarking
5/30 23:51:16 State change: benchmarks completed
And in the new
no loadavg samples this minute, maybe thread died???
5/31 10:24:43 About to run initial benchmarks.
5/31 10:24:48 Completed initial benchmarks.
5/31 10:24:48 vm2: State change: IS_OWNER is false
5/31 10:24:48 vm2: Changing state: Owner -> Unclaimed
5/31 10:24:48 vm3: State change: IS_OWNER is false
5/31 10:24:48 vm3: Changing state: Owner -> Unclaimed
5/31 10:24:48 vm4: State change: IS_OWNER is false
5/31 10:24:48 vm4: Changing state: Owner -> Unclaimed
I don't know if it is the problem, but it's the only thing I have seen
that differ.

Can someone help me please?
Thank you
Sophie

--
Please note that the views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Macaulay