Re: [Condor-users] Problem with Group Accounting

Ian,
If GROUP_AUTOREGROUP is set to false, I believe it will limit groups
to their quota only.

Richard, I would resubmit and start this situation fresh w/a
condor_vacate -all and condor_reconfig -all, to clear out any matches
and ensure configuration information is properly loaded.

Good luck!