Re: [Condor-users] condor help...outputing input from a file

For Linux/Unix the submit file would be along the following lines:

---
# Submit file
universe = vanilla
executable = /bin/cat
arguments = -
input = my_input_file
# some options saying don't transfer the executable

or alternatively
---
# Submit file
universe = vanilla
executable = my_script.sh
input = my_input_file
---

my_script.sh for Linux/Unix would be something like:
---
#!/bin/sh
# presumably with a more complex executable than cat
/bin/cat -

For the Windows script.bat, I don't know how to
pipe from standard in, but you could do
---
# Submit file
universe = vanilla
executable = my_script.bat
arguments = my_input_file
---

and for my_script.bat
---
type %1
---

I hope that answers more questions than it raises.

JK