[Condor-users] CondorView

Hello Everyone,

I installed CondorView on my condor cluster and I’m able to collect stats and display them but I can’t display any graphs. It seems that I’m missing the TimeGraph applet. The html generated files are looking for it in condor/condorview/TimeGraph.class. Is this java applet supposed to be bundled with the tarball or does it have to be added separately and where do I get? Is it a part of the condorview.jar?

The  view client file that I used for the installation was view_client-2.0-Any-Java.tar.gz.

-rick