Re: [Condor-users] Condor View Graphs

I am not able to see condorView in my condor installation....do i ahve get it seperate or pls give some light on how to get and install condor view

On 6/11/07, Richard Bohn <rxbeee@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

Can someone point  or push me in the right direction on how display graphs in CondorView. The issue seems to be I'm missing a number of Java classes after installing CondorView particularly TimeGraph.class.  The make_stat setup creates the html files to look for the classes in condor/condorview.

I'm running Condor 6.8.2 on a CentOS 4 based cluster and used the view_client-2.0-Any-Java package for the CondorView install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Rick