[Condor-users] Windows - finding location of condor binaries

I am calling some condor binaries from a .BAT file I distribute to my users, but I need to find the location of the condor binaries. Of course the default is c:\condor\bin but several of my "users" have condor installed on D: or even I: etc so I cannot use a hard coded path.

I realize "reg query" can be used to search the registry, but assuming someone has done this before there is probably a best practice to use.

Andrew