[Condor-users] submitting as alternative user

Dear all,
  We're running a shared application that generates condor submission
files and runs condor_submit on the generated files.  At the moment
all jobs are submitted as the same user (the user that the shared
application is running as), which means we're not taking advantage of
condor's priority scheduling.  Is there a way to tell condor through
either condor_submit or the submission file itself that the user should
be something other than the user running condor_submit itself?  (The
shared app is on windows, and "runas" is a pain because it requires a
password, so we'd prefer to avoid that route if at all possible.)

Thanks,
Grant Goodyear
--
Grant Goodyear