[Condor-users] Counting jobs run on a vm/slot since last reboot

It'd be nice if there was a counter per-vm/slot that kept track of the
number of jobs a slot had executed. It can reset to zero on reboot. But
as long as it's up it should keep incrementing every time a job comes
and goes. You can take it one step further and count evictions as well
as run-to-completion jobs for the slot if you feel so inclined.

I'm about to implement this as part of my jobs. When a job finishes it
increments a value in the machine's class ad using condor_config_val.
But I thought I'd request it as a built-in Condor feature.

- Ian

--
Ian R. Chesal <ichesal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Senior Software Engineer