[Condor-users] shadow exception, transfer output failed

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with one job, I have this in log files from the jobs:
007 (001.000.000) 06/27 16:56:48 Shadow exception!
 Error from starter on vm1@xxx: Repeated attempts to transfer output failed for unknown reasons
 0  -  Run Bytes Sent By Job
 183954  -  Run Bytes Received By Job
Has everyone have this problem and could help me?
The jobs are running sometimes, but not for a long time, but the machines are available.

Thank you in advance
Sophie

--
Please note that the views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Macaulay